Saturday, February 6, 2016

From touques to top hats

Isn't it funny how we adapt our look and our personality depending on the situation that we have been put in. 
We don't change the essence of ourselves just how others perceive us to be. 
I know I do. 
If I was hanging with my real friends I would be more of a touque or possibly a tam o' shanter—comfortable and a little bit weird. 
However, when I am around my not so close friends I am somewhere between a mushroom hat and a panama—kind of casual, but still a bit uptight.
And even more when I am in the presence of people that I don’t know I am a cross-breed of a peaked cap, top hat, and balaclava—firm, sleek, and able to hide behind.

We shouldn’t give people the power to make us change our hats. 

If I want to where a fedora out in public because it makes ME happy, 
I should wear the fedora!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hear you about the fedora.

    I want to wear a fedora. I want to be 1950. But I'm afraid. I'm afraid of looking like I'm trying to hard.

    But I want to be 1950.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.