Wednesday, January 20, 2016

The girl, the myth, the legend.

I am a daughter, 
A sister, 
A student, 
A Friend, hoper, beleiver, acheiver, and dreamer. 
Made up of blaring music with the windows rolled down, 
Winter days in baking cookies, 
And summer nights out making memories. 
My heart is cushioned in every Everlasting Love, 
Wishing well, 
And Eternal Flame.

I have fears like any human being.
spiders
clowns
elevators
bridges
the dark
heartbreak
rejection
captivity
failure
lonliness

But I also have so much hope! 
and so many dreams!
learning
life
love



5 comments:

  1. "Made up of blaring music with the windows rolled down,"
    yesssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you added photos in with the words. Love love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me feel like I'm not alone. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture is so freaking adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just makes me so happy. So, so happy. You're amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.