Random things you might not know about the girl formerly known as Patience Delila Pierce:
I am 5ft 6 3/4 inches
I drink chocolate milk when I'm stressed
and apple juice when I'm sad
I like the grammar side of English
I love cloudy days just before it rains
I love wood burning stoves
And homemade pies
I love hiking and canoeing and boating and mt. running and
basically anything outdoors and away from civilization.
I love making my grandma think that I hack
her computer every time she calls for me to check her email from my house.
90% of the time I wear my hair up
I detest cooked fruit
I have had two formal dresses custom made to match my gold lace converse.
I like meeting new people, but I
don't mind sitting in silence
I think it's funny when little kids
spontaneously tip over
I make lists, even of lists, to relax
Hugs make me uncomfortable
If someone stops being my friend or hasn't
spoken to me in a while, I think it's my fault
I love wearing footy pajamas and cozy socks
And building forts
I love wearing footy pajamas and cozy socks
And building forts
I don't trust easily
I am a lover and a fighter.
85% of my walls are covered in photos
I play the autoharp
I think that shopping is just about the
worst thing ever
Peach is my favorite taste and scent
And I LOVE spending time with my family!
I am a sister
a daughter
a student
a friend
and a lover of life.
My name is Madison Boulter
(but you can call me Mads)
I like meeting new people, but I don't mind sitting in silence.
ReplyDeletethis is awesome, i am the same way. Mads, you are an awesome girl!! loved your blog.
Hey, I like grammar too. Let's talk about Oxford commas and irregardless and funner and doing good sometime.
ReplyDeleteI love converse and I love that you had dresses to match- serious respect right there
ReplyDeletealso I still love your love post, it's so good